Labor Required For Airport in United Arab Emirates on Urgent Basis:
Labor jobs for airports has been announced in a large number for many different positions for Airport in UAE. Our valued principal Trans Guard has required a large number of labor staff for many positions of Air Craft cleaner, Airport Loader, House Keeper, Cargo Loader and cleaners on urgent basis.
Labor required for airports in UAE. All positions are on contract basis for the period of 2 years which will extend with time or on the basis of performance. Duty time is only 8 hours; and you can get extra money by doing work after duty time. Please view the below mentioned details for more information about jobs.
Job Title and Salary Packages:
The details of job title and salary package are as under:-
- Air Craft Cleaner (for cleaning of Air Craft) Salary: 950 AED + Overtime
- Airport Loader Salary: 1025 AED + Overtime
- Cargo Loader Salary: 825 AED + Overtime
- House Keeper (Room service boy for hotel and restaurant) Salary: 1050 AED + Overtime
- Cleaner (Hotel, Shopping mall and global village) Salary: 950 AED + Overtime
Following facilities will be provided by the company:-
- Accommodation will be provided by company.
- Medical and insurance facility is by the company
- Transportation from hostels to site will be provided by company.
- All other facilities are as per local labor law of UAE.
The requirements of the company are as under:-
- Age should be between 21 years and 39 years.
- Applicant must have one year of working experience.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who has minimum one year of gulf working experience.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply for any of the upper mentioned posts with strong interest. Applicant may send their CVs on e-mail address given below. Please bring your original educational documents, original passport, experience letters, 4 passport size photographs, original CNIC and all other relevant documents. Contacts details are given below.
+92 302 8492623
+92 301 8670185
+92 300 6243842
+92 315 6243842