Canada offers jobs on their different kinds of farms simultaneously. These jobs are announced by different farms through their handling companies, and these jobs are announced to everyone in the world. The person having eligibility criteria can apply for these jobs, in case they are legally allowed to work in Canada. A job mentioned below from a farm by Canada, and the interested persons can apply for this job.
- Uphill feeders
- Beef cattle farm worker
- Nationality not specified in the job ad
Qualification & Experience:
- No education requirements are required
- No diploma and no other certificate is required
- Companies required experience less them two years
$15 to $18 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week is the payment plan by the Canadian company, who offered this job.
The following documents will be required.
- CV to apply for this mentioned job
- CNIC with next 6 months valid date
- Passport with next 6 months valid date
Mentioned facilities are provided to selected candidates as usual.
- Free medical and food
- Free accommodation and other facilities according to Canadian labor law
Who can apply?
The only male can apply.
How to apply:
The members have to apply for this job by sending their CV at [email protected]
We are not directly or indirectly involved or responsible in this job advertized by Canada, we just share these jobs to our audience for their convenience.